To date, I have worked with men, women, and teenagers, guiding them to make a positive change in their lives. The theme that runs through all my clients is that by helping them reframe the way they think, they are able to modify their behaviour for sustainable and long-lasting positive change.
- I am a Solution Focused Clinical Hypnotherapist & Psychotherapist based in Surrey. I trained with the Clifton Practice, a recognised Centre of Excellence for Hypnotherapy.
- I am also a certified Eating Psychology Coach – one of only a handful in the UK.
- I hold an NVQ in Running a Weight Management Consultancy and have years of experience helping people with weight issues, emotional eating, binge eating and overeating.
- I am trained in a number of psychotherapeutic techniques; this makes me uniquely positioned to tailor every program to my client’s individual needs.
- I also hold a PhD in Experimental Psychology – specifically in the study of how the brain processes language. Post doctorate, I studied the impact of different language styles on quality of life in children suffering from cancer.
For the last decade or so, I’ve made it my mission to learn strategies and techniques to help people reframe the way they think, to make a positive change to the way they feel. I help people change unwanted behaviours and build new, more helpful ones – ultimately to improve their quality of life. Through positive change my clients increase their happiness, confidence and self-esteem.