Brighton, East Sussex
£225 per person
All materials, lunch, tea & coffee throughout the day included.
The Barge at Brighton Marina is the perfect environment for you to learn how to manage your stress and take back control of your life!
* Do you feel stressed, anxious or overwhelmed but don’t know how to manage it?
* Do you find yourself snapping at your loved ones but don’t know how to stop?
* Do you have sleep problems – either lying awake for hours before getting to sleep or waking in the middle of the night and not being able to get back to sleep?
* Do you struggle to stop the ‘worry thoughts’ that invade your life?
You will learn:
How the brain creates stress, anxiety, anger and depression – and more importantly, learn simple strategies to help you manage or overcome it.
Dr. Marcelle Crinean, Eating Psychology Coach, Clinical Hypnotherapist, and owner of Brain Reframe will explain the importance of relaxation and mindfulness, and give you her top tips for reducing stress – including how to get a better night’s sleep!
Rochelle Butler, health & fitness coach, and owner of The Personal Training Centre, will explain how cortisol (our stress hormone) affects us physically. Rochelle will coach you through a breathing exercises session that you can use on a daily basis to reduce stress.
* Marcelle’s relaxation audio mp3, that has helped hundreds of men, women and children to sleep better.
* Rochelle’s guided video of breathing exercises that you can access at home.
Suitable for both men and women, and young adults over 16.
For more information or to book please submit your details below and we will respond within 24 hours.